The benefits of posting your volunteer opportunities on Create The Good are:
- It’s free and easy to use.
- You can post projects big or small, there’s no size limit!
- All of our opportunities are reviewed by the Create The Good team. Your opportunities will be in good company.
- In addition to the Create The Good audience, our opportunities are sent to AllForGood.org, which distributes them even more widely.
To begin posting and managing volunteer opportunities:
- Register to create an account on Create The Good by clicking the Register button.
- Create and submit your volunteer opportunities for approval.
- Once approved, you will see your volunteer opportunities on the Create The Good website.
- You will be able to edit and manage your opportunities and track participation.
*AARP does not endorse candidates or make contributions to political campaigns or candidates. AARP has not, and will not, authorize any candidate or campaign to mention AARP and/or to use the AARP logo, and AARP has not, and would not, participate in the production of any such political advertisement(s). AARP Create the Good reserves the right to remove any posting that endorses or opposes candidates, political parties, or political initiatives